The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Thursday, August 14, 2014

9 Days and Counting!

It has been forever since I've posted on here!  And it's crazy to look at the last picture I put up, because I am much, much, bigger now!  I mean, heck, I only have about 9 days left!  I can't wait!  This pregnancy has been so great!  Seriously, I have still loved being pregnant, even though I have to pee all the time, my feet and hands get swollen, it's harder to sleep, and even my pregnancy clothes don't fit as well now.  But every time I feel tired of being pregnant, I feel my little girl move, and I just love that feeling.  She's my baby, I couldn't wait to be pregnant, and I can't wait to meet her!  Here are some pictures of how I've grown.  I think next time I'm pregnant I'll have to wear the same outfit for every picture so I can see the progress a little more clearly...




38 Weeks!!
Alright, now for what's been going on since I last posted on here.  I moved to join Jevan in St. George, which has been a ton of fun.  We've been able to live in his grandma's condo, which is so nice to have a place that is "our own".  At least as much our own as it can be for right now.  I'm getting ready to have our apartment back with all our own things in it like our couch, bed, and our cutco knives!  Who knew I would miss those knives the most of all??!

Since being in St. George Jevan and I have been able to enjoy lots of fun things.  Swimming in his parent's pool, going out to eat, going to Lake Powell, a fun girl's retreat with my awesome mother in law and sisters in law, Jev enjoys golfing and the hot weather, and we went and saw two Tuacahn plays in a row!  The Wizard of Oz, and The Little Mermaid.  Pretty cool.  We got them for half price.  I have to party it up before this little baby gets here!

I was also able to have a great baby shower in Highland with Jevan's family, and then a great one in Yakima with my family!  I technically wasn't supposed to fly without a doctor's note, (which I did have), but no one ever asked me for it.  I guess I looked small enough not to question.  

While on my Yakima trip I got to spend most of the time in Lincoln City on the beach.  I love that place!  And while I've been partying it up, Jevan has had to work.  His internship is going great!  He's learning a lot, and we're so grateful he has had this opportunity!
My beautiful coworkers on the last day of school.
I got these two little cuties to get pulled in the no wake zone with me at Lake Powell.

Quincy at Lake Powell.

Last day at Lake Powell.


I caught this funny picture of Emily at the beach house.  She's a cutie!

Jane and grandpa!
At the airport on my way back to St. George.


Tuacahn!


Jevan's 26th  birthday!

Two pregnant ladies, just a month apart!  I'm due Aug. 23rd and Kassi is due Sept. 23rd.

I made this mobile for Kassi's little girl.  I plan on making one for me too, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Jev and I went to Tucanos because he had a free meal for his birthday.  I think it's my new favorite place to eat!

Here is the latest picture of our little girl!   That's her arm in the way of her face.
Just to give reason as to why I have an ultra sound picture of our baby...I went in to my doctor's appointment and I was measuring 3 inches too small.  Because of that my doctor wanted to do an ultra sound to make sure everything was okay.  He didn't want to risk the baby growing, but not having enough fluid.  So, I was a little nervous, but went into my ultra sound, and everything was great!  She had plenty of fluid, but she is still on the smaller side.  Measuring about 8 days behind. (which they said is perfectly fine).  She is still in the I think they said 32nd percentile, so needless to say, I won't be having a 9 pound baby, which I'm happy about!  The only explanation they have for why my uterus was measuring small (and still is), is that she is getting lower and lower into my pelvis, making it harder to measure.  

Everything is still going great though, I'm dilated to 3 cm, and effaced at 80%.  Now I'm just waiting for her to arrive, which could be any day!  Luckily my doctor is pretty sure I won't go past 41 weeks, and I'll just get to go into spontaneous labor.  Pretty crazy! Can't wait!  P.S.  When I moved to St. George they moved my due date to Aug. 23rd instead of the 26th, so I'm pretty happy!  Thanks for reading my ramblings if you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment