The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Third Tri-mester!

According to several different websites, I am in my third tri-mester!  We'll see what the doctor says when I see him this Friday.  I can't believe it though!  It's gone so slow and fast at the same time.  But I'm about 2/3 of the way done and can't wait to see this cute baby girl!  Apparently at 27 weeks my baby is around 2 pounds, and is about the size of a head of cauliflower?  Weird.  She moves a lot more, but she still seems like she's a pretty chill baby, at least by the amount of movement I feel.  She could be tricking me and turn out to be a wild child, you never know!  It's been cool though because I can see the movements a lot more obviously now.  I even took a snap chat of me balancing a remote control on my tummy.  You can see it moving from me breathing, then all of a sudden, a little jolt!  That's the baby kicking or punching, or whatever.  I was able to send it to Jevan, and it was the first time he really saw it move.  It was pretty cool.  I hope I'll catch it on video again, and then I'll post it on here.

27 Weeks today on May 27th!  I got really sunburned on our field trip today, so I had to wear something that covered it up.

26 Weeks!

In general, this is what I look like from a front view.  I'm pretty happy I'm only bigger in my belly really.
The last week and a half of school has been crazy!  We went to Fat Cats all day for a field trip last week to reward the students that graduated from the DARE program.  It was awesome!  We could mini golf, bowl, and watch movies in the theatre for free!  Then the police force made us grilled hotdogs.  My favorite part though was the fact that for some reason they had two camels there!!!  It was so crazy and random.  I decided it would be worth the germs to touch one, and I even got proof that I did it!

Here I am touching the camel!
Today we went on a walking field trip to see the Planetarium at BYU-Idaho, and then see a chemistry demonstration.  The chemistry demonstration was the coolest part.  We saw what happens to a racquetball when it sits in liquid nitrogen for 15 min.  Breaks apart and sounds just like glass!  Awesome!  We also some some hydrogen balloons burst into flame.  Just some of the reasons why I love being a teacher.  :)  Sadly, and happily, only 1 1/2 more days!  Then I'll get to enjoy the hot weather of Saint George, my wonderful husband, and getting ready for my beautiful baby girl in August!  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment