The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last Month of Teaching

I can't believe it's already May!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I started my first day of teaching 5th grade, and in just 2 1/2 short weeks I will be done with my first year.  I'm proud to say I never missed a day! It's been an amazing experience.  It started out pretty tough, but doesn't every job take a while to get used to?  I am so grateful I was able to be a teacher to 90 amazing kids and have this great experience.  I'll miss them, the teaching, and my amazing co-workers, but I am so excited to get to be a mom!  I couldn't ask for anything more.

25 Weeks today and loving it!

24 Weeks last week!
I have to resort to taking my own pictures for a while because Jevan took a last minute internship in St. George!  It's pretty crazy how we live our lives.  Always doing things on the spur of the moment.  We had been planning for him to do an internship with his dad's company in the Fall, but while we were at his nephew Taft's baby blessing we talked to his dad and found out he could do his internship in the summer.  We decided Jev needed a break from Rexburg, and it would be better for me if I could have a few months with a doctor in St. George before the baby was born there instead of just a few weeks like we originally planned.  The only bummer is that I have to stay in Rexburg the whole month of May without my sweetheart.  At least I have work to keep me busy.  I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Here is cute Taft on his blessing day.  Too bad he didn't have his awesome Tux on anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment