The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pregnancy is Awesome!

Okay, I have to say it.  I'm one of the lucky girls out there that has the best pregnancy ever.  And I get to say, I love being pregnant!!  It's been so awesome so far.  I love that I took a long time to start showing, and now I love that I am finally showing more!  I don't have to worry about sucking in my stomach or anything.  I get to just look pregnant.  :)  I have been able to continue teaching 5th grade just as easily as I started, and I even have enough energy to do workouts with Jevan almost every day.  I even did the plyometrics on P90X today, which is pretty dang intense!  Life is good.  :)


21 Weeks!  Jev was out of town, so this was the best pic I could do on my own.

22 Weeks.  Right before my workout today.  I guess sometime I'll have to get a new workout shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Sure just rub it in haha. I have this bad feeling that whenever I get pregnant I'm going to be one of those ladies that gets sick all the time and will probably get really big. And then there is you over here all happy, full of energy with your tiny baby bump haha. Just kidding, we're happy for you guys! Glad it is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete