The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentines Day...a little late...

Although I already put most of these pictures on Facebook, I still thought Valentines day was worth blogging about.  This was my and Jevan's first Valentines day as a married couple, and our third one being together.  I have to say every year he gets better and better! Our first Valentines day he gave me some awesome BYU-Idaho sweat pants and some peanut butter chocolates.  Our 2nd Valentines day he surprised me with the most wonderful list of compliments/love note, and 2 dozen roses and chocolates.  Our third Valentines day, (this year), was even better!  I only expected to go out to eat and watch a chick flick. (I had already been given a nice coat that was part of my valentines and birthday gift).  Little did I know there was a lot more to happen this day!



First, I spent all day in my first grade classroom.  For my senior Practicum I get the opportunity to teach and observe in a first grade classroom two times a week.  The kids are adorable, but can be super crazy!  I made a Valentine's box, hoping that they would give me some Valentines...I was worried I would come home empty handed....but instead, I had plenty of love from these kids!

My whole box was over flowing! It was awesome!

Then I came home to find a sweet hanging Valentine in our bedroom.
I thought this was it, and I was happy with that.  So, we went grocery shopping in Idaho Falls, and guess what was in the trunk?  A clue to a Valentine Scavenger hunt!  Jevan sure knows me well. :)  So, we ate at Cafe Rio, I searched for the answer to my clue, and found a beautiful rose, attached to ANOTHER clue!  This lead to a couple other clues that eventually lead me to my favorite cupcake from the Cocoa Bean. :)


All of this awesome night concluded with going to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie in the cheap theaters and me giving Jev a video game for his gift.  What a perfect Valentines Day!

1 comment: