The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moving Forward

Jevan and I have officially decided that we are going to leave Rexburg and move to Utah Valley at the end of April!! We are both so excited, and I don't know about Jevan, but I'm a little nervous!  It's a big step to move away from a place you have been living for about the last 4 years of your life!  I am finishing up school this semester and doing my student teaching in September 2012...this fall!!  There are interviews for certain schools next week, and I hope I can get into the one I want! Wish me luck!  Jevan is going to defer his spring semester, and hopefully decide on a major.  He is gradually becoming more sure that he's interested in economics and political science.  I guess that's the first step.  We're both going to be looking for summer jobs in Utah, so if anyone reading this knows of any job openings, please let us know!

This is me and Jev wearing our rival shirts.  West Virginia and Virginia Tech.  I don't know why he doesn't like to smile...maybe this is supposed to be his intimidating look?

No comments:

Post a Comment