The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our First Apartment

Well, now that Jevan and I got married, I figured it was time to join the blogger world! It's a lot harder than I thought it would be actually. I'm not really sure how to do anything on this thing! But...I guess I'll slowly figure it out.

I decided that the first thing I would like to share with everyone is my new apartment! I recently finished decorating what Jevan and I like to call "The Man Cave". We have an extra bedroom, and Jevan had a ton of posters. So, last Saturday I finally put all his posters up cleaned all my stuff out of the room. He still has a box of books we need a bookshelf for, but it looks a lot better now! I think it's actually my favorite room in the apartment!
Jevan's "Man Cave"

 Here are the rest of the rooms! A few are still pending a little more decoration....
The Hall Way with our sweet hat rack.

The Bathroom


Our awesome bed. (Jevan's mom and dad got us a bed for a wedding gift)

The Kitchen

The Living room. We added those flags on the same day I decorated the "Man Cave". I LOVE it! Adds a lot of color to the room.

Jevan, looking awesome in the living room. Sitting on our sweet couch we got from Jev's old mission companion.

3 comments: