The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

I figured since it is actually Halloween today, I should probably say something about it. We went to a fun Halloween Party the other night at our friend's place. We had dinner and carved pumpkins. Then Anna and I totally whooped Jevan and Jason at the game Sequence. It was great!
The group carving pumpkins.

Jev carving our pumpkin after I scooped out the guts.

Jason and Anna...the hosts of the party.

Jev was creepy Jason from Friday the 13th and I was a baseball player.

Here is our cute pumpkin. This is the side I carved.


The finished products. The one on the left is the other side of our pumpkin. The other two are Jason and Anna's.
 Halloween is fun....when it involved carving pumpkins and eating candy. But I'm not a big fan of the scary movies! Unfortunately Jevan loves them! I guess I'll have to become more brave! Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. The kids still ask about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad they still ask! They're so cute! I loved babysitting them. Tell them all "Hi!" for me!

    ReplyDelete