The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Peaches and Oranges

Apparently when you're pregnant, they love to refer to your baby as being the size of different fruit.  Last week it was the size of a peach, and this week, it's the size of an orange.  That's okay though, because it gives me a little perspective of how tiny this little baby really is!  And how much it is growing!  Jevan still teases me by saying it's still just the little bean it was when we got our first ultra sound, but my body knows better!  I'm 15 weeks today, and decided I should probably start taking pictures.  So...here is a picture of me today.  Not the best pic...and I know I look pretty much completely the same as always, but if you were me, you would be able to tell that my tummy really is growing!

This is me just standing normal....

And this is me trying to highlight my tiny tummy...but my arm is in the way.  Oh well!
I get to find out what we're having on March 31st at 9:00 a.m.!!  I can't wait!

I've also added some pictures below of our first ultra sound.  I've been so entirely lucky and blessed to have such an easy and nice pregnancy.  I never had to puke!  I just felt slightly nauseated constantly for a week or two.  But, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.  I also would fall asleep super easily while watching t.v., take lots of naps, and I've had to pee...like, all the time..and still do.  But it's getting better.  :)

I was really excited, and couldn't wait for Jevan before I took a picture.

We took a million trying to get a decent one.  I just thought this one was kind of funny.

I think this is the pic we put on a Valentine's card to announce to our parents that they were getting a new grand baby!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting you guys! Congrats! It's so crazy because you and two other friends of mine are all having babies around the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! You better call when you find out what your'e having...better yet maybe you should speaker phone me during the ultra sound. JK

    ReplyDelete